Weddings are a time for celebrating. Many people celebrate with food, dancing and also drinks. Cocktails and alcohol have long been a part of the wedding scene but we are looking to change that. Non alcoholic wedding mocktails should definitely become the new thing.
There are so many delicious non alcoholic drinks that are perfect for weddings. You can match the flavors of the wedding drinks to the season, to your food or to your personal story (we will talk all about that later on!). Our tasty drinks will prove that you do not need alcohol to make your wedding fun. In fact, you will remember a whole lot more about the big day when there is no alcohol involved!
There are so many reasons why you should abstain from alcohol on your big day. There are also many many reasons why you should skip alcohol as a wedding guest. Here are the top reasons why it is a much better idea to choose wedding mocktails rather than alcoholic wedding drinks.
- You Will Remember More- Drinking alcohol can make you forget things, especially the next day. If you want to remember every moment, every second of the big day, skipping alcohol is a very good idea.
- Make Better Decisions- Alcohol can cause you to make bad decisions. You want to be on your best behavior whether you are a wedding guest or if it is your wedding.
- It’s a Legal Document- If you are getting married, you will be signing a legally binding document. It is actually illegal to be under the influence of alcohol when signing a legal document. Drinking on your wedding day is actually illegal! What better reason to skip alcohol than that?
- Skip the Honeymoon Hangover- Drinking alcohol will leave you dehydrated and hungover the next day. That is no way to start a marriage! You will be much happier waking up happy, refreshed and married!
- Wedding Mocktails Taste Better- One of the best things about a wedding is the good food and drinks that you may not have regularly. Special events always have the best quality food! It is no secret that mocktails taste better than cocktails. They don’t have the harsh bite of liquor. Enjoy your drinks more, savor the flavors and choose non alcoholic cocktails at any wedding.
The choice seems pretty clear! Wedding drinking is much more fun and enjoyable when you are sipping on no alcohol drinks.
A lot of brides and grooms choose to create a signature drink for the big day. This is usually the cocktail or mocktail that is highlighted at the wedding. It can often be the only drink that is served at the reception which means choosing the right signature drink for a wedding can be tricky!
Here are a few things to think about when trying to choose signature drinks for a wedding.
- Pick a drink that most of your guests will enjoy. Non alcoholic drinks are always a good idea since you know everyone can have them!
- Choose your favorite drink. If you and your significant other have a drink you both love, that should definitely be the signature wedding drink!
- Pick a seasonal drink. Tropical, beachy flavored mocktails are great for summer weddings while a spicy, warm drink may be a good choice for a winter wedding signature drink.
- Did you and your significant other meet over a certain drink? Was there a drink you both ordered all the time when you were first dating? Is there a mocktail that brings back good memories? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then you already know what your signature drink should be!
- Consider the food you are serving at the wedding. Try to make your wedding drinks match the cuisine. If you are having a Mexican themed wedding, a margarita mocktail is probably a good idea.
It can be very fun to choose signature drinks for wedding and event days. You can get creative, play with themes and pick something that really reflects you. Keep in mind that we strongly believe non alcoholic cocktails are best! And we have plenty of options for you to choose from. Let’s take a look!
5 Best Wedding Mocktail Recipes
We have so many amazing mocktails on our list. We think a few of them are especially perfect for wedding mocktails. Take a look at our top choices and also check out the others on our site. You are sure to find quite a few no alcohol drinks that you love.
Blushing Bride Mocktail Recipe
The blushing bride is a classic wedding drink. It is a pretty, subtle pink color, just like a bride’s cheeks. The blushing bride mocktail has a nice fizziness and a floral flavor thanks to the elderberry syrup. A little bit of cherry grenadine adds a lovely, fruity taste.
Make the blushing bride non alcoholic drink using your favorite seltzer. It goes well with almost anything! This tasty wedding mocktail will keep you hydrated all day and night so be sure to drink a few extra!
Blue Mocktail Recipe
Every bride needs something blue on her wedding day. This delicious blue mocktail can be that good luck blue charm! The fact that it tastes incredible is just icing on the wedding cake.
Blue curacao syrup is what gives the mocktail it’s vibrant color. Blue curacao has a delicious orange flavor that is very citrusy and bright. Orange juice, lemon juice, and lemon lime seltzer add even more citrus taste. This blue mocktail is sure to leave a lasting impression on your guests. It will look great in wedding day pictures, too!
Wedding Cake Mocktail Recipe
The wedding cake is always the centerpiece of the wedding room. Why not have a mocktail that is just as show stopping and delicious? Our wedding cake mocktail will do the trick!
This mocktail is creamy and sweet. It is made to taste just like a big slice of vanilla wedding cake. Serve the drink blended and frozen or strained and served like a martini.
Non-Alcoholic Bellini Recipe
A refreshing peach bellini is often served at weddings. It is slightly fizzy and packed with flavor. Bellinis are also very light so you can have quite a few without getting too full to eat a big wedding dinner.
Our tasty bellini mocktail is made with fresh peaches, peach juice, sparkling cider and fresh raspberries. Look for ripe, juicy peaches that have the most flavor. Non alcoholic bellinis are great for summer weddings and also morning ceremonies.
Love Mocktail Recipe
Celebrating a wedding with a love mocktail seems like a fantastic idea! Weddings are full of love in the air and now love can also be in your belly. This delicious drink is sure to please everyone. It is a little sweet, very fruity and a little bit tangy.
The love mocktail is a vibrant red color. It is an all around fantastic mocktail for a wedding. The color, the taste and the simplicity are all perfect.
Say goodbye to the classic wedding cocktail and hello to much better wedding mocktails. We know that wedding drinking is going the way of non alcoholic drinks. Jump on the mocktails for wedding trend now and be a complete trendsetter! Not only will everyone enjoy drinking wedding mocktails but they will be happier, more pleasant and much more fun at your wedding. Let us know which wedding mocktails you pick!