Are you feeling rich today? If the answer is yes, then maybe you should grab a cocktail shaker and shart making yourself the world’s most expensive mocktail. If you have money, then this drink is all yours!
Everyone likes things that are luxurious, expensive and completely over the top. It is just human nature to want the best of the best. That is why we decided to create an incredible, decadent mocktail that would make even a millionaire swoon.
We searched for the finest ingredients in the world, the most delicious foods possible, and then came up with a non alcoholic drink that you will love.
What will it cost you? Don’t worry about it. Money doesn’t matter when you're super rich.
We searched and searched and could only find pretty basic mocktail recipes. Sure there are many incredibly delicious mocktails out there but none really stood out as being expensive. So we had to create our own!
Our super expensive drink is essentially a coffee martini. However, it is a coffee martini like no other. It is made with the priciest coffee, the most incredible, creamy milk and a touch of the fanciest honey on the entire globe. We call it The Billionaire's Mocktail.
What exactly goes into this super expensive drink? Here are the ingredients we use. Just a head’s up- they aren’t cheap!
- Bling Bottled Water- Bling water is naturally alkalized water that comes from the springs of the Palomar Mountains in Southern California. It takes between 10 and 125 years for water to reach this underground spring, making it extremely pure, clean and healthy. It is truly filtered by nature! The water is tested several times per week to ensure the taste is impeccable and clear. One crystal gemmed bottle of Bling water costs about $40. You can get a bottle of Bling water that has 10,000 hand pressed Swarovski crystals for about $2,700 but you can stick to the $40 version for our recipe. We don’t want this drink to get too crazy…
- Black Ivory Coffee- Black Ivory coffee is the world’s rarest coffee. It is mainly sold to five star hotels but few bags are reserved for private purchase. Black ivory coffee is naturally refined by elephants. Elephants consume the Arabica coffee cherries and then deposit them after about 24-72 hours. The coffee cherries are hand picked, washed, rinsed and then roasted. The coffee is completely void of any bitter taste. It is delicate, chocolatey and slightly spicy. It is the best coffee you will ever try and it is just $130 for 2 ounces!
- Dried Camel Milk- Most of us like a little milk or cream in our coffee. This is also true about any coffee martini mocktail. But regular milk won’t do. Regular cow’s milk is not fancy at all! Camel milk is definitely much better!
Camel milk is poached with immune boosting properties and nutrients. It is lower in lactose and has fewer allergens. It is slightly salty and very creamy. At just $5 per ounce, it is quite affordable, especially if you are a millionaire.
- Rare Harvest New Zealand Manuka Honey- We wanted our billionaire’s martini to be a little bit sweet. So, we needed the most expensive sweetener on the market! Rare Harvest New Zealand Manuka Honey is the best honey that money can buy. Manuka honey comes from remote locations in New Zealand that are far away from any of earth’s pollutants. The honey is pure, healthy and so incredibly sweet that just a drop or two will do! At $2,171 per 2 ounces, a drop may be all you can afford…
- Gold Leaf- A fancy drink needs a fancy garnish. Why not use real gold? We use very thin sheets of edible gold to drape over the edges of our martini glass. Gold leaf has basically no flavor but it is beyond beautiful. Gold is the symbol of luxury so we definitely need it on our glass! You may be shocked to find out that one sheet of edible gold is only $2.50. Extra gold leaf for everyone!
- Alter Ego Chocolate Truffle- A good drink needs a good garnish and what is better than a tasty truffle! Alter Ego chocolate company makes 100% organic chocolates that melt in your mouth. At just $8 per truffle, this is a garnish we can all get behind!
We do believe in making simple mocktails. The fewer the ingredients, the better in our opinion. This especially reigns true when the ingredients we are using are so amazing all on their own. No need for extra fillers! Just 4 simple ingredients and two beautiful garnishes to make something worthy of the richest people in the world.
You will need an instant drink chiller to make this delicious mocktail. Quickly cooling the drink will lock in the flavor and make your mocktail perfectly cool without watering it down. Don’t worry, though! A drink chiller is only about $25 which is basically pennies to any millionaire.
Now that you have the intense, incredible ingredients on hand, it is time to get mixing! Here is how to make the most expensive mocktail in the world.
- Use the Bling bottled water to brew the Black Ivory Coffee. Make the coffee using a french press to get the maximum flavor.
- Stir the dried camel milk into the brewed coffee along with the honey.
- Pour the mix into an instant drink chiller. Cover and shake vigorously to chill the martini mocktail and give it a little bit of foamy texture.
- Carefully lay the gold leaf around the rim of a martini glass, covering the whole rim.
- Pour the chilled martini into the glass then add the organic chocolate truffle to the rim of the glass. Enjoy!
It isn’t hard to make a drink that the richest people in the world would enjoy. Any regular person can do it! And we think you should give it a try!
Our billionaire’s mocktail clearly uses some incredible ingredients. They are top dollar but also top quality. So what will it cost you to have a billionaire’s mocktail? Our tasty drink comes in at just $337 per glass. Of course, you will also need the $25 drink chiller but that can be used again and again!
Yes, our billionaire's mocktail is costly, but it is worth it. Everyone can afford to make this recipe at least once so why don’t you give it a try! It’s time to start living your life in decadence! Live like you are rich and you may very well become rich. Enjoy!