Being pregnant is incredible but can also be hard. You may have new dietary restrictions that come along with pregnancy. That can be quite a challenge! You can no longer eat anything you’d like but need to focus on healthier foods that are also good for a baby's development.
We know you can do it and we want to help! We created this delicious, pregnancy drink that is delicious, healthy and energy boosting. Let us tell you all about it!
Being pregnant can limit your drink options. Caffeine should be enjoyed in moderation, alcohol should be completely eliminated and artificial flavors and colors should also be avoided. What is a girl to drink?!
Many doctors and nutritionists encourage pregnant women to drink a lot of water. Water is hydrating and healthy. It will keep your digestive tract cleansed and help your gut health. Drinking lots of water also reduces your risk of urinary tract infection. It is also important for the growth of your baby. Water is all mighty!
However, how much water can you really drink before you crave something else? Water is great but it can get boring. When that happens, it is time to spice things up! It is time to make our delicious pregnancy drink that your nutritionist will surely approve of.
We use natural ingredients to make our pregnancy drink.Take a quick look at what we mix together and then start shipping! You are going to want to make this drink right away.
- Coconut Water- Coconut water has a great tropical flavor. It is not only delicious but also beneficial to drink during pregnancy. Coconut water has essential electrolytes, vitamins and minerals. It can aid digestion and help prevent infection by flushing out your digestive tract. Coconut water can maintain heart health and help you keep a healthy weight. It is low in sugar and can boost your energy levels. Staying hydrated with coconut water can improve your skin's elasticity and help reduce stretch marks, too!
- Pink Sea Salt- A little bit of sea salt adds a lot of natural vitamins and minerals to your drink. Salt will help you avoid iodine deficiency and can even reduce the risk of diabetes. Sea salt can facilitate body movement and help rehydrate your body. Sea salt also enhances the flavor of the drink, making it taste sweet and irresistible.
- Calcium Magnesium Powder- Calcium magnesium powder helps improve your bone health. It can reduce the risks of preeclampsia and also increase birth weight. Magnesium is important to muscle development. Adding this neutral tasting supplement to our pregnancy drink has huge benefits on the development of your baby and maintaining your health during pregnancy.
- Pomegranate Juice- Pomegranate juice is full of beneficial fiber. It will also help you reach your daily intake of vitamin K. Pomegranate juice has an incredible, sweet and tangy flavor that pairs so well with coconut water. It will also make your pregnancy drink a very pretty pink!
- Honey- Honey adds a natural sweetness to our drink. Replace honey with maple syrup for a great vegan option.
You can find most of these ingredients right in your local grocery store. Look for a maternity calcium magnesium powder online or ask your doctor to recommend a good one. This ingredient is super important to the power of our pregnancy drink!
Our pregnancy drink recipe is so simple that you can make it in just a few minutes. Here is what you need to do:
- Warm the coconut water slightly to help dissolve the salt and magnesium powder.
- Stir in the salt, magnesium powder, honey and pomegranate juice.
- Chill the mix until nice and cold, then enjoy!
How easy is that?! Our energy drink will stay fresh when stored in the fridge for up to two weeks. Enjoy a glass everyday to help you stay hydrated, refreshed and healthy throughout your pregnancy.
You may have heard of the glucose drink for pregnancy. This is a very concentrated, sugary drink that is used to test your blood sugar levels. During pregnancy, your body will change drastically. The way your body processes sugar may change as well. Many people suffer from gestational diabetes. Drinking a glucose drink followed by a blood test can help identify gestational diabetes and help you get on a better, healthier pregnancy path.
The glucose drink pregnancy side effects can be severe. You may drink that sugary drink and experience nausea, vomiting, headaches or tiredness. These negative side effects can be harsh. Since the test is administered and monitored by doctors, your side effects should be managed. They can also point to pregnancy complications which will then enable your doctor to further help you.
Our tasty is not a glucose drink for pregnancy tests. In fact, it is quite low in sugar. Skip the honey and it is even lower! Ask your doctor if you can use our pregnancy drink as a way to stay healthy throughout your pregnancy.
Our tasty pregnancy drink is one of the best pregnancy energy drinks we have tried. All of the ingredients are natural, energy boosters. Coconut water has electrolytes that can hydrate and revitalize. Pink sea salt is known to boost ions and energy levels. Honey has plenty of natural sugars to give you a little extra fuel.
Being pregnant can sure be exhausting. Finding natural ways to get energy is imperative! Hopefully our drink recipe helps wake you up in a tasty, safe way.
Give our energy drink a try and let us know what you think. We think it is yummy enough to drink when pregnant or not! It may just become your favorite, everyday drink even after pregnancy! If you're looking the best lactation drinks to increase your milk supply and stay hydrated while breastfeeding, then be sure to check out this list of top-rated drinks for breastfeeding.
Are you expecting and looking for a charming way to share your news with the world? Searching for just the right quotes or captions that will make it extra special? Get inspired with these incredible pregnancy announcement captions!
Enjoy and good luck.