We all can’t be billionaires. It is a sad fact. But we want everyone to feel special and fancy. That is why we created a drink that is completely over the top, worthy of any famous star out there, but also won’t put you directly into bankruptcy. We call it the Star’s Mocktail.
We found some of the world’s most exclusive ingredients to use in our star’s mocktail. While they all are definitely priced higher than regular day foods, they are not too insane. Like we said before, we want everyone to be able to enjoy this drink and get a little taste of being a star.
So what fancy stuff actually goes into this drink? Let us tell you!
- Dekopon Oranges- Dekopon oranges are said to be the sweetest oranges in the world. They taste like a tangerine, a mandarin and an orange all put together. These beautiful, large oranges grow in Japan and cost about $13 each.
- Semikiya Queen Strawberries- The Semikiya Queen strawberry is completely red, has brilliant white seeds and is uniform in shape. They are incredibly sweet and only available for a very short season. At about $7 per berry, they should definitely be savored.
- Harmless Harvest Coconut Water- Harmless Harvest coconut water is completely organic, eco friendly and grown without pesticides or synthetic fertilizers. The Thai Nam Hom coconuts are known for their fragrant water and crisp, fresh taste. One bottle of coconut water costs about $6.
- Finger Limes- Finger limes are long and skinny. Their tiny juice pockets look like caviar spilling out of a lime shell. The juice from a finger lime is sweet, tart and slightly floral. The fruit does cost about $10 per lime but the flavor and crunchy pop of the lime bubbles is quite exciting.
- Edible Pearl Dust- Edible pearl dust is often used to decorate cakes and pastries. It also adds a very pretty shimmer to any drink. Your star mocktail will look like it is sparkling inside the glass! At just $8 for a small bottle, this fun effect is a real steal.
- Gold Leaf Sheet- Nothing is fancier than a glass rimmed in gold. Edible gold sheets cost just $2.50 per sheet but are a garnish that no one will ever forget.
These amazing ingredients are so high quality and so flavorful that you only need a few things to make a fantastic drink. So are you ready to feel like a star and sip on one of the finest mocktails in the world? We sure are!
How to Make an Exclusive Mocktail
Once you have all of the ingredients you need for our star mocktail, it is time to start mixing! Here is how to mix up a Star Mocktail like a pro.
- Add the semikiya strawberries into a cocktail shaker and smash them with a muddler. Try to really break up the strawberries to get the most juice out of them.
- Use a citrus juicer to juice the dekopon oranges. Add the juice into the cocktail shaker along with the coconut water.
- Squeeze the juicy bubbles out of the finger limes and into the cocktail shaker as well.
- Add the edible giller to the shaker then cover and vigorously shake everything together.
- Use the gold leaf to rim the edge of the two highball glasses. Add one large ice cube to each glass then pour in the mocktail mix.
- Add a whole semikiya strawberry to the rim of each glass and enjoy!
- Enjoy while cold!
Our super fancy, expensive mocktail is not tricky to make. All those incredible ingredients are what really puts this drink over the top!
Our Star’s Mocktail isn’t cheap. Those fancy fruits cost a pretty penny! But if you make this drink at home, it really isn’t too bad.
Each glass of Star’s Mocktail will cost you about $74.50. Bars and restaurants will typically mark drinks up about 200% or more. That means our Star’s Mocktail could be on a bra menu for around $149-200 per drink. Definitely a better idea to make this great drink at home!
Many people think that mocktails are not very fancy or decadent. As you can see, those people are very wrong. There are some very pricey mocktails out there and our Billionaire’s Mocktail and Star’s Mocktail definitely prove this!
So go cash in your paycheck, order some exotic ingredients and then have an extra fancy mocktail party. Everyone will absolutely love it! Enjoy.