Have you ever been to a Starbucks and gotten overwhelmed by the sheer number of choices? The Starbucks menu can be quite intimidating! There is a lot to choose from and a lot to decipher before it is your turn to order.
What should I order at Starbucks for the first time? What should you pick?! It is almost your turn!!
We know all too well how complicated the Starbucks menu can be. We want to help make ordering at Starbucks easier and a little less stressful.
We also want to help you find the best drink on the Starbucks menu. Have you ever heard about Starbucks secret menu? Not all the great drinks are listed on the menu Starbucks displays in the stores….
Let us break down the starbucks menu for you so that you are ready to order and ready to receive the absolute best drinks at Starbucks.
First things first- order with confidence. Know what you want and ask for it. Of course, it may take a little time to learn what exactly you do want. Get ready to learn exactly what Starbucks drink is the one for you!
The first thing we recommend is learning some Starbucks ordering lingo. Here are a few phrases that will help you order from the Starbucks menu like a pro.
- Sizes- Starbucks doesn’t use the standard “small, medium and large” size cups. They have fancier names for each size. Learning these is step one to ordering Starbucks like a pro. Here is what size Starbucks hot drinks you should order:
- Short- 8 ounces
- Tall- 12 ounces
- Grande- 16 ounces
- Venti- 20 ounces
- Drip- A “drip” refers to a regular cup of coffee. Order a “Tall Drip” and you will get a regular small cup of black coffee.
- Red Eye- A red eye is a regular coffee with a shot of espresso added in. It is like supercharged coffee that will help those red eyes wake up!
- Blonde- A blonde coffee is a lighter roasted coffee. Ask for this if you don’t like super strong coffees.
- Skinny- A skinny latte or a skinny cappuccino are made using skim milk and sugar free syrups. A “skinny drink” is kind of like a diet drink. If you want to get skinny, order a skinny drink!
- Upside Down- ordering a drink upside down means it is made backwards from it’s usual way. For example, a caramel latte is made by pouring steamed milk into a cup then adding espresso on top of the milk followed by caramel syrup. An upside down caramel latte is made by adding caramel to the cup first, then espresso and then milk. This makes the drink taste sweeter since the caramel sauce blends in better.
- Old School- Old school tea is an iced tea that is just made with plain brewed tea and ice. It is stronger than the newer watered down, sweetened version.
- Half Caf- Ordering a drink half caf means it will have half of the caffeine that it normally contains. For example, a grande latte is usually made with two shots of espresso. Order a half caf and you will get just one shot of espresso. This is great for an afternoon drink when you don’t want too much caffeine.
There are even more secret starbucks terms but these are the basics and will help you order starbucks like a pro. Another point that will make you seem like a starbucks expert is knowing the secret Starbucks menu. Order a drink from the secret menu and everyone will know you are a Starbucks expert. Let us tell you all about it!
Have you ever heard of the Starbucks secret menu? What is the hidden Starbucks menu and where can you find it? We know the answer to this very popular question!
The Starbucks secret menu is never posted in stores. You have to search for it online or just talk to some Starbucks pros to learn the menu options. It is made up of extra fancy drinks that most people don’t know about. Many of the drinks are created by Starbucks baristas, creative customers and drink influencers.
The drinks on the Starbucks secret menu are always changing. Some of the more popular secret drinks stick around but it is worth checking out the secret menu often. There may be a new, exciting drink that you can only know about if you google “what is starbucks secret menu” before heading down to the coffee shop!
Here are a few of the Starbucks secret menu 2023 drinks.
- Nutella Drink- Order a caffe misto and ask for one pump of chocolate syrup and one pump of hazelnut syrup. Drizzle with caramel and enjoy!
- Liquid Cocaine- This potent drink is very addictive and delicious. Ask for four shots of espresso mixed with 4 shots of white chocolate. Pour the sweetened espresso into a large cup of ice and add milk then enjoy!
- Nutter Butter Frappuccino- Order a hazelnut frappuccino with a banana, three pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup and three pumps of toffee nut syrup. This makes an incredible venti sized frappuccino drink.
- Red Velvet Frappuccino- Order half white chocolate mocha and half regular mocha frappuccino. Add two pumps of raspberry syrup and top it with whipped cream.
- Blue drink- The blue starbucks secret menu drink is one of the most popular drinks thanks to its intense color. Order a passion iced tea and add vanilla syrup and soy milk. It is a very tasty, pretty summer drink!
- Mermaid Frappuccino- The mermaid frappuccino may be the most popular Starbucks secret menu drink. Order a vanilla bean creme frappuccino then ask to add blackberries. Garnish with a drizzle of match mixed with white mocha sauce to give the drink a green pop of color. Sprinkles are also necessary.
- S’mores hot chocolate- Order a hot chocolate with one pump of cinnamon and one pump of toffee nut syrup. Add whipped cream and enjoy!
- Warm Sugar Cookie Latte- Add hazelnut syrup and vanilla syrup to a white hot chocolate. It tastes just like a cookie straight out of the oven!
- Strawberry Lemonade Tea- Add black iced tea to a strawberry lemonade for a whole new drink creation.
- London Fog- An earl gray tea with vanilla and caramel syrup is a perfect, fancy Starbucks secret menu drink.
If you’re wondering how to order Starbucks secret menu, you just need to go into the coffee shop and ask for your secret drink! There are so many drinks on the Starbucks secret menu that your local Starbucks barista may not know them all. From starbucks refreshers secret menu to winter hidden drink menus, there is a lot to learn!
If you want to order one of these fancy drinks, be sure to know exactly what goes in it so you can help the barista make it perfectly. You want that drink to be TikTok ready!
Many of us think of Starbucks as a drinks only spot. It is known mostly for its great coffee drinks. However, Starbucks also has tasty breakfast foods and even lunch!
The Starbucks breakfast menu changes based on where in the world the Starbucks is. The Starbucks breakfast menu in Malaysia has a Palak Paneer Pie and raspberry ribbon croissants. The USA Starbuck breakfast menu has hearty blueberry oatmeal and a spinach breakfast feta wrap. Head to Japan and the Starbucks breakfast menu is packed with totally different foods like eggs in a spicy tomato sauce.
Just like the Starbucks menu prices change based on location, the menus change as well. That just means there is even more reason to visit Starbucks around the world!
What is the most popular frappuccino at Starbucks? What is the smoothest Starbucks coffee? What is the best Starbucks drink? We have all the answers!
We talked about secret Starbucks lingo and how to order Starbucks secret menu. Now let’s talk about the best things at Starbucks. Here is a quick look at some of the best things to order at Starbucks.
Most Popular Drink at Starbucks- The vanilla latte is the most popular drink at Starbucks. It is followed by the white chocolate mocha and the pumpkin spice latte. If you love Starbucks lattes, here's a quick overview of the best lattes at starbucks.
Best Cold Drink at Starbucks- What's a good cold drink at Starbucks? There are quite a few options. Starbucks refreshers are very popular tea drinks. The dragon fruit refresher is one of the top sellers. Salted caramel nitro brew is a very popular coffee drink. You also can’t go wrong with a caramel frappuccino.
Inexpensive Starbucks Drinks- Wondering what is the cheapest thing at Starbucks? Cold brew coffee, lemonade, tea and drip coffee are all cheaper Starbucks drinks. Flavored steamed milk is a cheaper, hot drink that can have a fancy twist.
Healthiest Starbucks Drink- The Starbucks iced green tea has zero calories and zero sugar. It is a tasty, healthy drink that many Starbucks goers love. The Starbucks cold brew coffee has only 5 calories in a grande cup and is carb free. These two drinks are the healthiest on the Starbucks menu from a calorie and carb perspective.
Social Media Drinks- Instagram loves Starbucks mermaid frappuccinos and Starbucks refreshers probably due to their very bright colors. They are super photogenic! What is the TikTok drink from Starbucks? You are probably thinking of the Gummy Bear drink that is a strawberry acai refresher with two scoops of freeze dried blackberries and two scoops of freeze dried strawberries added in. However, TikTok Starbucks drinks change constantly. There is always a new trendy drink to try!
Smoothest Coffee- Starbucks has lots of different coffee blends and brews. But what is the smoothest Starbucks coffee? The Starbucks blonde espresso is a very light, smooth blend. It is low in acid and very easy to drink.
Most Popular Starbucks Order- Starbucks drink popularity varies based on location. People living in San Francisco order more soy lattes while people living in Hawaii tend to order iced coffees. But what is the most popular Starbucks order? The all-time most popular Starbucks order is the vanilla latte.
There are so many Starbucks drinks and so many variations to try. Your favorite Starbucks drink is definitely going to be different than anyone else's. This is especially true when you start ordering off of the Starbucks secret menu or searching for fancy Starbucks TikTok drink ideas. The possibilities are endless!
If you are a new Starbucks customer, you may have a lot of questions. The global coffee giant does not have the easiest menu to navigate but, once you learn to decipher the Starbucks menu, you will be rewarded with incredible drinks. Hopefully, after reading all about the Starbucks menu, you are ready to head to the coffee shop and order Starbucks like a pro! Enjoy.