Are you a morning coffee person? Are you one of those people who needs a warm cup of coffee right when they get out of bed? If you answered yes, then you are not alone! There are many people, just like you, who need a perfect coffee.
Getting a perfect morning coffee is something we need to talk about. You can’t wake up and have a bad coffee or a so-so cup of joe. Your day would not be off to a good start! You really do need a perfect coffee in order to have a perfect day. Don’t worry, the Ninja coffee maker can help you make every cup of coffee incredible.
Ninja is a brand that is always associated with incredible drink machines. They are widely known for their powerful blenders and now they have a whole line of fantastic coffee makers. If you are looking for quality, Ninja can provide it.
We are going to talk a little bit about our favorite Ninja coffee makers and why you need them in your kitchen. Hopefully this guide will help you pick the best Ninja coffee maker for you. Then, you can start brewing that perfect cup of coffee every morning, forever! You’ll never have a bad day again. Coffee is magic!
Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker
The first coffee maker we want to talk about is the Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker. It is a beautiful, unique coffee maker. It has so many features that you will be blown away. Let’s take a quick look at what this incredible Ninja specialty coffee maker can do.
- Four Brew Styles- Brew your favorite ground coffee in four different ways. Choose between classic, rich, over ice or specialty brew. Specialty brew makes a super rich, concentrated coffee that you can use to make latte or cappuccinos. Make iced coffee that is strong and not watered down. Choose your brew and get the exact flavor and strength coffee you crave.
- Pod-Free Brewing- You don’t need to stock up on coffee pods in order to make amazing coffee.
- Built in Frothing Wand- The ninja specialty coffee maker has a fold away frothing wand that foams and froths hot or cold milk. This is perfect for making homemade lattes or cappuccinos.
- Six brew sizes- There are six different brew sizes to choose from. You can brew a single cup, a travel mug sized coffee or a full carafe. Choose your option with the press of a button!
- Sleek Look- The Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker is a very nice looking machine. It is a little different from the classic coffee maker and has a modern design.
We are big fans of the Ninja specialty coffee maker and think it is a fantastic choice for your everyday coffee brewing needs.
Ninja Single Serve Coffee Maker
The Ninja single serve coffee maker is a fantastic machine for making just one, perfect cup of coffee. Sometimes the best coffee maker is a small coffee maker! Take a look at a few of the features of this amazing, little coffee maker.
- Pod Free- No need to buy expensive coffee pods to brew single serve portions of coffee! All you need to make a perfect, single coffee is your favorite coffee grounds.
- Custom Brew Sizes- Choose between four different sized, single cup servings of coffee. From a regular sized cup to an extra large, multi serve portion, you can find your coffee fit!
- Frother- Use the built in frother to make foamy milk. This is great if you want to make a single serve latte or cappuccino.
If you like to brew just one cup of coffee at a time, this is definitely the Ninja coffee maker for you. No need to drink old coffee from the bottom of the pot or reheat your coffee any longer. You can make freshly brewed, individual coffee anytime! We told you a small coffee maker is the best!
Ninja Dual Brew Coffee Machine
We have already covered two pod-free coffee machines, but what about those out there who like coffee pods? Don’t worry! We have a machine for you!
This gives you lots of options when it comes to brewing the perfect coffee. Play around with the pods and also the coffee grounds to see which option you like best.
Most Ninja coffee makers work about the same. Here is a quick look at how to use a Ninja Coffee Maker.
- Fill the removable water reservoir and place it back on the coffee maker.
- Turn the Ninja coffee maker on then add the coffee grounds to the reusable basket filter. Some machines offer the option of using single serve coffee pods instead of ground coffee.
- Select your coffee size, turning the dial knob to the correct setting.
- Press the button to select your brew strength.
- Sit back and watch as a perfect cup of coffee is brewed right before your eyes!
If you have a Ninja coffee maker with frother, you can extend the frother wand and steam your favorite milk. Slowly swirl the frother wand in the cup as it steams to create lots of foamy bubbles. Pour the steamed milk over the strong brewed coffee and you can enjoy and incredible latter.
It is important to keep your Ninja coffee maker clean. Cleaning it regularly will help keep your fancy machine working properly! You can prevent build up caused by hard water just by cleaning your machine once a month. Here is how to do it.
- Fill the water reservoir with descaling solution and water. Your descaling solution will give you the exact quantity to use (each type may vary). You can also use white vinegar to clean your Ninja coffee maker. Add 16 ounces of white vinegar to the water reservoir and then fill the rest of the tank with water.
- Set the coffee maker to brew a full carafe.
- Press the clean button to start the cleaning cycle.
- The cleaning cycle will usually take about an hour but this can vary based on the type of Ninja Coffee maker you have.
- Once the clean cycle is complete, empty the water from your coffee carafe and refill the water reservoir with clean water.
- Press the clean button again. This will rinse out the machine.
- Run a third clean cycle using just water to ensure the machine is well rinsed.
- Your Ninja coffee maker is cleaned and ready to use again!
Most Ninja coffee makers have a convenient “clean” light that comes on when the machine needs a good cleaning. If you see that yellow light on your Ninja coffee maker, follow these steps to make your machine as good as new.
If you plan on brewing coffee every single day, multiple times a day, for years to come, then you need a high quality coffee maker. The Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker, Ninja Single Serve coffee maker and Ninja Dual brew are our favorite Ninja machines. You can’t go wrong with any of these options. Let us know which Ninja coffee maker you pick!