It seems like there is always a new and exciting drink trending online. This week, it happens to be the fuzzy peach refresher Starbucks is serving. But what’s in a fuzzy peach drink Strabucks makes? We have to find out!
We decided to dive into the world of the Starbucks peach refresher and see what’s really in the glass. And, of course, how we can make it at home! Keep reading to find out how to make a peach refresher even better than the ones at starbucks!
To figure out how to make our own peach refresher, we have to see what is really in a Starbucks peach refresher. We found out that the Starbucks peach refresher is actually made from the dragon fruit refresher. That is why you won’t see the peach refresher on the Starbucks menu- it is a special creation! If you were thinking “Does Starbucks have a peach drink?” The answer is yes! It is just kind of a secret.
If you go to Starbucks here is how to order a Starbucks peach refresher:
- Ask for a mango dragon fruit refresher with no water and no inclusions. This means no extras in the glass.
- Ask for half peach juice in the drink and two pumps of vanilla syrup.
- Ask for a splash of coconut milk.
It sounds pretty simple! But why order a refresher when you can just make one on your own? We can help you do just that!
We talked a little about the rough ingredients that go into a starbucks peach refresher. Now let us tell you exactly what you will need to make your own peach refresher. Here is a quick look at the ingredients you will need and what they add to the recipe.
- Dragon Fruit Powder- Dragon fruit powder is simply dehydrated dragon fruit. It is a hot pink, dusty powder that dissolves right into any liquid, giving your drink an incredible fruity flavor. You can find dragon fruit powder in some health food stores and also online. A little bit goes a long way!
- Ripe Peach- One ripe peach will add all the peach flavor you need to make a delicious peachy drink. Give your peach a little squeeze to check if it is ripe. A ripe peach will give a little when squeezed and not feel hard like a rock.
- Vanilla Coffee Syrup- Any brand of vanilla coffee syrup will do. We love Torani and Monin coffee syrups. You can also go for the Starbucks brand to make your peach refresher even more authentic! If you’re wondering what peach syrup does Starbucks use, The answer is Fontanta peach syrup. Fontana syrup is made just for Starbucks and is super tasty. Our recipe uses fresh peaches so no need for Fontana Starbucks Peach Syrup here!
- Coconut Milk- A little coconut milk really makes this drink taste tropical and creamy. Be sure to use refrigerated coconut milk and not the canned version. Canned coconut milk is super sweet and too dense. It is better for baking and cooking. Refrigerated coconut milk is best for making drinks.
- Water- A little splash of water is important to make the peach refresher light and tasty. It also helps make it refreshing and thirst quenching!
- Ice- Peach refreshers are best when served nice and cold. A little bit of ice makes the drink perfect
If you plan on making a lot of Starbucks peach refreshers this season, we highly recommend sticking up on all the ingredients you need. Keep some dragon fruit powder on hand and make sure you grab some ripe peaches at the grocery store every week!
Making a peach refresher is so super simple. It really only takes a few minutes. That is just another reason to love this drink! Easy recipes really are the best.
Take a look at how to make a peach refresher, Starbucks style and then get out your blender so you can start making your drink!
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender except for the ice.
- Puree until super smooth.
- Fill two glasses with ice.
We told you it was easy! If you know how to blend, then you know how to make a peach refresher.
We have a few quick tips and tricks to make your fuzzy peach refresher even tastier. Take a look at these variations and then give a few a try. You may just create a whole new, amazing drink!
- Add the ice to the blender to make peach refresher smoothies
- Use one whole fresh dragon fruit in place of the powder. Whole dragon fruit has a powerful, bright, juicy flavor that will make your peach refresher even more amazing.
- Use light coconut milk for a lower calorie drink
- Use peach syrup for an even peachier taste
We love keeping up with the trends and making drinks that you love. The peach refresher Starbucks makes is a best seller for a reason! It is refreshing, flavorful and decinitefly a recipe you should try. Give it a try and let us know how much you love it! Enjoy
Have a question about our refresher recipes? Maybe one of the frequently asked questions and answers below will help!
How do I order a peach refresher?
Ordering a peach refresher isn’t as easy as ordering off a menu. You need to ask for a dragonfruit refresher with no water and no inclusions. Then ask for it to be made with half peach juice, two pumps of vanilla syrup and light coconut milk. That’s all you need to do! Now, memorize that order or just skip to our recipe to make your own!
Did Starbucks discontinue peach?
Starbucks did discontinue peach and mango syrups. However, we think they will make a comeback..
What Starbucks drink is pink?
The Pink Drink is one of the most popular Starbucks drinks. It is made with strawberry acai, coconut milk and freeze dried strawberries. The peach refresher also has a hint of pink so if you are looking for a pretty colored drink. This one is a great choice!