A cranberry mocktail is a classic cocktail that can be easily made into a mocktail. Our cranberry mocktail is so simple and delicious that it will definitely become your go-to special occasion drink.
Of course, it is also great as a nice weekday drink. There is nothing as great as finishing a long day with a delicious mocktail.
The cranberry juice that you find in the grocery store is most likely a cranberry juice cocktail. Cranberry juice cocktail is made cranberry juice, water and sugar. This is what you will find in all those big bottles in the juice aisle!
Real cranberry juice is not often sold in regular grocery stores. You may need to head to a specialty store or health foods store to find it. Pure cranberry juice has no water or sugar added in. It is considered extremely healthy and can have a very tart, dry taste.
We use cranberry juice cocktail to make our cranberry orange mocktail. We like the added sugar and think it gives the drink a very yummy taste. It is also easy to find so you don’t have to go searching for rare ingredients.
Cranberry juice cocktail also costs way less than pure cranberry juice. Save money, get sweeter flavor and the ingredients are easy to find- sounds like cranberry juice cocktail has our vote!
We like mocktails that are simple and easy. We try to create drinks that have maximum flavor with minimum ingredients. Our tasty cranberry juice mocktail only uses three main ingredients.
Of course we add some fancy garnishes to make it a little more special. Take a look at what you need to make this delicious drink.
- Cranberry Juice Cocktail- Cranberry juice cocktail is sweet, tart and super flavorful. It has tons of natural antioxidants and a surprising amount of health benefits that make our cranberry juice mocktail healthy and tasty.
- Orange Juice- We recommend using pulp free orange juice for our orange cranberry mocktail. This will give the drink a smoother texture while still keeping that delicious orange taste. Save the pulp orange juice for breakfast!
- Sprite- Sprite adds a nice lemon lime flavor along with a delicious fizz. Some of the best mocktails recipes have that little fizz that really makes a mocktail more than just a juice. You need some bubbles in that cup and sprite will do just the trick!
Can you believe that all you need to make one of the best mocktails out there is three simple ingredients? You’re going to have to try this recipe to believe it!
We already went over how you only need a few simple ingredients to make this tasty cranberry mocktail, but you also only need a few minutes. It is so super simple that anyone can make it!
Even the beginner mocktail maker will become a professional mixologist using this recipe! Here is what you need to do.
- Rub an orange slice around the rim of two glasses and then dip the moistened rims in some sugar, giving the glasses a tasty sugar rim. This will help the cranberry mocktail taste sweet with every sip.
- Add ice to each glass.
- Pour in the cranberry juice followed by the orange juice then finally add the sprite.
That is all you need to do to make a perfect cranberry juice mocktail. By adding one juice at a time to the glass, you will get a beautiful, layered mocktail that looks as pretty as a sunset. Stir the mocktail with a straw or sip it in layers; it is delicious either way!
There are a few ways to tweak this recipe to make it your own. Take a look at a few of our favorite alterations and see which one catches your eye.
- Use Winter Cranberry Sprite in place of regular sprite for a more cranberry flavor.
- Use pure cranberry juice in place of cranberry juice cocktail for a stronger, more sour taste.
- Use seltzer in place of sprite for a lower sugar mocktail
- Add the ingredients to a cocktail shaker and then strain into a martini glass for a fancy cranberry juice mocktail.
- Replace orange juice with grapefruit juice for a tangy mocktail.
- Add some fresh grated ginger to the glass for a cranberry ginger mocktail. That little bit of spice is fantastic!
Let us know what variations you come up with because we always love to try your creations. You’re going to try our cranberry mocktail and we want to try yours!
Serve this tasty cranberry orange mocktail with a straw, sip the cranberry mocktail straight from the sugared glass or try it in a martini glass to be extra fancy. No matter how you drink this orange cranberry mocktail, it is sure to make you smile! We promise it is one of the best mocktails out there! Enjoy.
Questions are great! We love questions and we love to answer them. If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below. We will answer as quickly as possible! But for now, hopefully these frequently asked questions and answers will help!
Does cranberry and orange go together?
Cranberry and orange go together wonderfully. They are both a little tart but also pleasantly sweet. Not only do they taste great together, but cranberry juice and orange juice look beautiful together in a glass. They are two juices that are definitely meant to be mixed!
Are cranberry cocktails healthy?
Cranberry juice is full of healthy antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. It has been shown to aid in digestion and help promote gut health. Cranberry juice cocktail does have a good amount of sugar. One cup of cranberry juice cocktail has about 30 grams of sugar. Too much sugar can have negative health impacts so keep this in mind. Cranberry juice cocktail is great in moderation! Choose pure cranberry juice if you want even more flavor and less sugar.
Which is the best mocktail?
We think this mocktail is pretty darn good. There is nothing quite as tasty as the simple mix of cranberry juice, orange juice and sprite. However, we have a lot of other popular mocktails on our site too! Check out our virgin peach bellini or our gimlet mocktail which are two of our top rated drinks! Everyone has their own personal preference but we know there is the perfect mocktail on here for you!