We all wish there was a magical way to lose weight. So many people struggle with weight loss and weight. It would be nice if there was a simple way to shed a few pounds quickly and easily. Ballerina tea may just be your answer. Let’s take a look!
Ballerina tea is a type of tea made from senna and Chinese mallow. There are a few other dried herbs in the tea that add to the overall flavor. The most common type of ballerina tea is the brand 3 Ballerina Tea.
3 Ballerina Tea is marketed as a weight loss tea and a dieter’s drink. The ingredients in the tea do have a laxative effect. Drinking the tea will cause you to lose a lot of water weight almost instantly.
Ballerina tea is made mostly of the dried herb senna and Chinese mallow. Both herbs are fairly bitter. To cut the bitter taste, lemon, honey and cinnamon are often added to the tea. It may also include sweeteners in the tea to make it taste more palatable.
Ballerina tea can help you lose weight almost instantly. However, the weight you lose is mostly water weight.
Ballerina tea has a laxative effect which means it will make you have to go to the bathroom a lot. One cup of tea will literally flush out your system completely. When your stomach and bowels are empty, you will weigh less than you did before the ballerina tea! So, in this way, 3 Ballerina tea does make you lose weight.
However, ballerina tea does not affect your metabolic system at all. It will not promote fat loss or increase your metabolism. While you will lose water weight from drinking 3 ballerina herbal tea, it will come right back as you start to eat and drink regularly.
Weight loss tea can be good in certain situations. While it is never recommended to be part of your daily routine, there are times when a nice glass of 3 ballerina tea can help you feel good. Here are a few times when drinking a nice glass of diet tea is a good idea.
- Help fight constipation- The laxative herbs in Ballerina tea are a great way to help with constipation. It will help soften stools and clear out the bowels in no time!
- Can lower blood sugar levels- Chinese mallow extract has been shown to reduce blood sugar levels and help those with diabetes.
- Slim down for a day- Need to fit into a dress or pants that are just a little too tight. Have a glass of 3 ballerina tea a day before. You will shed some water weight and be able to slip right into your special occasion outfit.
Weight loss tea isn’t necessarily magic but it does have some benefits!
Ballerina tea is not necessarily healthy but it is also not completely unhealthy either. It does contain antioxidants, can help speed up digestion and may help lower blood sugar levels. However, it does have a few negative side effects you should be aware of. Take a look.
- May cause dehydration
- Can cause stomach cramps
- May cause mild to severe diarrhea
Many of the side effects of the tea are caused by it’s laxative nature. If you choose to drink a glass of ballerina tea, be sure to follow it up with lots of water. You may also want to stay inside for a while or near a bathroom in case the effects start right away!
3 ballerina tea isn’t the only tea that is used for weight loss. There are quite a few other popular types of tea than may help you shed a few unwanted pounds. Take a look and see which weight loss tea catches your eye.
- Green Tea- Green tea is one of the best weight loss teas around. There is lots of evidence which has linked green tea to decreases in body fat and overall weight. Green tea is high in catechins, a naturally occurring antioxidant that has been shown to boost metabolism and increase fat burning. Matcha tea may be the best green tea for weight loss as it is very concentrated and pure.
- Puerh Tea- Puerh tea is a type of fermented Chinese black tea. Some studies have shown that it may help enhance weight loss however more research needs to be conducted to see the total effect of drinking puerh tea.
- Oolong Tea- Some newer studies have shown that oolong tea may help improve fat burning and speed up metabolism. Oolong tea has a nice, fruity flavor so it is a tasty tea to drink while trying to lose weight.
- Herbal Tea- There are many herbal teas that may help with weight loss. Three ballerina tea is considered to be an herbal tea and look at how powerful it is! Check the ingredients in your herbal tea to see if it will help you lose weight. Oregano, mint, thyme and cinnamon all have fat burning properties. Look for these herbs in your teas!
Be smart about drinking weight loss tea. Some teas, like 3 ballerina tea, are more powerful than others. Green tea is okay to drink every day while ballerina tea reviews say to only drink the tea sparingly.
You may also want to consult your doctor if you plan to start a weight loss plan based around tea. They will be able to guide you to the best type of diet tea possible!
Give 3 Ballerina Tea a try if you want to shed some water weight or give your body a nice cleanse. It is quite effective! Try green tea for weight loss of a refreshing oolong tea to help boost your metabolic rate. Tea is a great, natural weight loss enhancer that will benefit you in more ways than one. Time to go enjoy a nice cup of tea!